Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Pictures

Here are some pictures I took during our scavenger hunt. I didn't have my camera so I had to use my iphone, so that's why the picture quality and composition isn't spectacular. I felt like such a tourist, using my phone to take pictures. At least I wasn't using my ipad as a camera. Enjoy!


At Amalienborg (the royal palace). We saw the changing of the guard.


The changing of the guards at where the queen lives.


I don't know what this is. It looked cool. 


A lousy picture of Nyhan, the postcard Copenhagen. 


In Greyfriar Square (the city's most charming square.)


We walked out of the Studentrhuset (The Student House) and saw the guards playing music and marching down. 


Inside the Church of Our Lady (Vor Frue Kirke) 


At Christiansbord Slotsplads, or Christiansborg Castle Square.


I thought it was neat they were riding horses.


Chrisitiansborg


My room

I promise to add much more pictures and with better quality. Maybe I'll bring my camera tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment