Friday, January 11, 2013

The hard part.

Err. wow. I'm not ready. I still need to cram all that I can fit into my luggage and double check things off my list. I'll save that for tomorrow morning.
Today, I made blueberry cheesecake muffins, watched TV, went to the boat and rv show with my dad, ate leftovers for dinner, and packed. The packing part was very stressful. I wasn't able to bring everything I wanted to and so it was obviously hard to accept that only some things could fit and not others. It was also tricky figuring how best to pack things. It was like a stressful game of tetris.
I'm taking one big bag to be checked, a carryon luggage, and a backpack. So not a lot.
I don't know, I'm starting to get reallly really nervous. Like to the point where I need to remind myself that I want to do this, because right now i'd rather just call it all off and stay in bed all day. That's easiest. But I know that I can't back out of this and I do actually want to do this. It's just stressful right now and full of unknowns. I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm there and in a routine, y'know? This is just the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment