Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27

Today I woke up at 11:30. Watched Cheer Perfection, ate cereal, and drank coffee. Helped put away Christmas decorations.
Concerning Denmark, I did a lot. I ordered my SIM card from PicCell, got my new iPhone 4S, got it setup, and called Chase to tell them I'm going to Denmark. The woman said she always wanted to do study abroad. I didn't know what to say to that so I just chuckled. I learned there will be a 3% foreign exchange rate added to all charges, and for using ATMs a $5 surcharge. In addition, transactions made Monday won't show up until Thursday. Hmmm...maybe I won't use my debit card very much.

I got the iphone 4s to replace my iphone 4 because it can accept the international sim card. I'm still confused about what the sim card does and why i need to unlock my phone. It sounds super sketchy to "unlock" my phone. I need to read up on that online.
My new phone I got today.

I also booked my two adventure tours today. I'm gong on the Bornholm Bike trip in Denmark and the Sweden Canoe and Hiking Trip. Those will be exciting.



I think when I get there, I'll rent a bike for $130 through rentyourbike.com. I learned Copenhagen is the biking capital. Did you know 1 in 3 people ride their bike to work?

Where I've been living all day. 

I still haven't started writing my cover letters for summer internships.

No comments:

Post a Comment