Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Following the footsteps of Samantha Brown

I don't have a lot of time left in Copenhagen so I need to make the most of it. I'm a huge fan of Samantha Brown and so I've been trying to do all of the things she did when she was in Copenhagen. I've been to the tourist office, Stroget, the Little Mermaid, and now I've been to the Laundromat cafe. She took her laundry here and ordered a coffee. I only did the latter part. I recognized it from the show and got too excited.

Here is a picture from the inside. Note my Blog is open on my laptop and that I spilled my coffee onto the saucer. I accidentally exclaimed Shit! and the couple next to me smiled at me. Not sure if it was a pity smile or sympathy smile.



Laundromat Cafe from the outside. It's in Norreboro. You can take the 5A bus or walk across the bridge from Norreport. It's on Elmegade 15. 

I didn't take this picture but this shows the colorful books. Around the corner is the laundry machines. They even have cool framed posters in there. 

1 comment:

  1. Book Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Cabs Online at cabs2go Car Rentals. Trust cabs2go for the Best
    mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab Services."

    ReplyDelete